Would you like to understand the deeper meaning of your greatest challenges?
Staci Wells collaborated with author Robert Schwartz in his ground-breaking book Your Soul’s Plan: Discovering the Real Meaning of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born. Self-published originally as Courageous Souls, the book is now published by North Atlantic Books with the new title Your Soul’s Plan.
“This book will help thousands of people. A book you HAVE to have in your library!”
-John Holland, author of Born Knowing, and Power of the Soul
So often, when something “bad” happens, it may appear to be meaningless suffering. But what if your most difficult experiences are actually rich with hidden purpose-purpose that you yourself planned before you were born? Could it be that you chose your life’s circumstances, relationships, and events?
Your Soul’s Plan explores the premise that we are all eternal souls who plan our lives, including our greatest challenges, before we’re born for purposes of spiritual growth. The book contains ten stories of people who planned physical illness, having handicapped children, deafness, blindness, drug addiction, alcoholism, losing a loved one, and severe accidents. The information about their pre-birth plans was obtained by Staci and three additional gifted psychics mediums. Although a portion of the material from these readings was discarded during the editing process, the author primarily featured Staci’s ability to both see and hear the dialogue that occurred in these individuals’ own pre-birth planning sessions and secondarily featured the karma and past life information that is normally a signifiant and lengthy portion of the Pre-Birth Planning Reading.
For readers of this book, suffering that once seemed purposeless becomes imbued with deep meaning. Wisdom may be acquired in a more conscious manner; feelings of anger, guilt, blame, and victimization are replaced by acceptance, forgiveness, gratitude, and peace.
“What a truly astonishing book resonating with Highest Truth. Thank you so much Staci for using your gift to help Humanity achieve this Higher Understanding. It has helped me release feelings of failure and blame which helps me continue along my path with more ease and Grace.”
-Marita Brassil, Sydney, Australia
Through these remarkable stories of pre-birth planning, you can:
- Learn why each of us decides to experience such challenges as illness, the death of a loved one, and accidents. Other challenges explored from the perspective of pre-birth planning include being the parent of a handicapped child, deafness, blindness, drug addiction, and alcoholism.
- Understand how you as a soul create your life blueprint
- Consciously use your challenges to foster spiritual growth
- Understand that the people in your life, including your parents and children, are there at your request, motivated by their love for you to play roles that you scripted
- Replace anger, guilt, and blame with forgiveness, acceptance, and peace
- Deepen your appreciation of and gratitude for life as a soul-expanding, evolutionary process
“You can’t read it and not have it change your life forever.”
-Jennifer Binkley, Oskaloosa, Kansas